Help Needed Perl Language.

  • shanm84
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 7:01 AM
      I am beginer programmer of perl language and i m interested in
      research work in perl language.
      I need a program of multiplication of 1000 digit by 100 digit in perl
      language.
      If anybody can help me as soon as possible.thnx alot...
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 12:16 PM

        shanm84> I am beginer programmer of perl language and i m interested in
        shanm84> research work in perl language.
        shanm84> I need a program of multiplication of 1000 digit by 100 digit in perl
        shanm84> language.
        shanm84> If anybody can help me as soon as possible.thnx alot...

        perldoc Math::BigNum

      • Mr. Shawn H. Corey
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1 12:22 PM
          On Mon, 2006-01-05 at 12:16 -0700, merlyn@... wrote:

          > shanm84> I am beginer programmer of perl language and i m interested in
          > shanm84> research work in perl language.
          > shanm84> I need a program of multiplication of 1000 digit by 100 digit in perl
          > shanm84> language.
          > shanm84> If anybody can help me as soon as possible.thnx alot...
          >
          > perldoc Math::BigNum

          Could you post the CPAN reference? I can't seems to find it. I also
          tried `perldoc Math::BigNum` and got: No documentation found for
          "Math::BigNum". A search thru my modules gave:

          Math::BigFloat
          Math::BigFloat::Trace
          Math::BigInt
          Math::BigInt::Calc
          Math::BigInt::CalcEmu
          Math::BigInt::Trace
          Math::BigRat
          Math::Complex
          Math::Trig

          but no Math::BigNum

          Thanks,

          --
          __END__

          Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
          --- Shawn

          "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
          Aristotle

          * A searchable perldoc is at http://perldoc.perl.org/
        • Paul Archer
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1 1:28 PM
            Search for 'bignum'.

            3:22pm, Mr. Shawn H. Corey wrote:

            >> shanm84> I am beginer programmer of perl language and i m interested in
            >> shanm84> research work in perl language.
            >> shanm84> I need a program of multiplication of 1000 digit by 100 digit in perl
            >> shanm84> language.
            >> shanm84> If anybody can help me as soon as possible.thnx alot...
            >>
            >> perldoc Math::BigNum
            >>

            > Could you post the CPAN reference? I can't seems to find it. I also
            > tried `perldoc Math::BigNum` and got: No documentation found for
            > "Math::BigNum". A search thru my modules gave:
            >
            > Math::BigFloat
            > Math::BigFloat::Trace
            > Math::BigInt
            > Math::BigInt::Calc
            > Math::BigInt::CalcEmu
            > Math::BigInt::Trace
            > Math::BigRat
            > Math::Complex
            > Math::Trig
            >
            > but no Math::BigNum
            >
            > Thanks,
            >

            > --
            > __END__
            >
            > Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
            > --- Shawn
            >
            > "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
            > Aristotle
            >
            > * Perl tutorials at http://perlmonks.org/?node=Tutorials
            > * A searchable perldoc is at http://perldoc.perl.org/

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            "Welcome to downtown Coolsville--population: us."
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1 2:02 PM

              Shawn> Math::BigFloat
              Shawn> Math::BigFloat::Trace
              Shawn> Math::BigInt