Re: [PBML] constructing a simple client-server-database-calculation program on Windows XP

  • dm@pdsit.becdu.ac.in
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
      Dear Randal,
      I appreciate your stand.

      My problem is probably basic. Also, it sounds like a homeowrk problem
      because of the way I have put it down in the mail. I assure the group and
      you that I am not trying to get my homework/class asignment done through
      the group.

      I dont have a formal training in software engg and I try to learn things
      by myself within the limited resources/fascilities that we have here at
      our university. I am a professor at this university. I have come up with
      the basic formulation of the problem from my observation of various
      popular sites. So I tried to design a toy problem that incorporates some
      of the intricacies at the simplest level. I apologise if I have have given
      wrong impression.

      It would be helpful if I get some pointers from where I can move further
      ahead. Pointers to the techniques needed and websites conataining code for
      similar problems will be helpful.

      Regards,
      DM