Re: [PBML] Perlpod

  • Mr. Shawn H. Corey
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2006
      On Tue, 2006-25-04 at 13:51 -0300, tnas wrote:
      > Hello folks,
      >
      > How can I extract the pod text from code and generate the pod files?
      >
      > Thanks.

      By POD files, I take it you mean files generated from PODs, not just the
      POD itself. See `perldoc Pod::Parser`.

      If you just want to extract the POD, search for a line starting with an
      '=' and print everything to you encounter a '=cut' Repeat.

      --
      __END__

      Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
      --- Shawn

      "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
      Aristotle

      * A searchable perldoc is at http://perldoc.perl.org/