Re: [PBML] hi all i am beginner to perl scripting

  • Ken Shail
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 24, 2006
      From: Randal L. Schwartz ; merlyn@...
      To: Kiran Pinninty
      Cc: perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 2:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [PBML] hi all i am beginner to perl scripting

      Kiran> hi Srikanth,
      Kiran> Now a days perl scripting has lot of requirement.

      Kiran> you may follow this book...you just refer the link

      Kiran> http://www.un[deleted]

      Kiran> I think this may useful for you...All the best...

      >>You offend me. You post a link to a PIRATED version of my book.

      >>I worked hard on that book. I work hard here to answer questions.
      >>You disrespect me. I no longer respect you.

      >>I hope you rot in hell.

      >>I hope you never need help, from me, or any of my friends.

      I can support Randal's anger. Although he does occcasionally write in a
      forthright manner he has certainly worked, and continues to work very hard
      to support the Perl community. It is totally unfair for someone to pirate
      his work.
      I have bought more than one of his books and use them regularly together
      with a large selection of the other O'Reilly Perl book selection.
      If people only use web publications they will never be supporting the effort
      that goes in to the language. If there are only takers why should pople
      give??

      Randal L Schwartz and Tom Christiansen is highly recommended by me as an
      effective introduction to the language.