Re: [PBML] perl beginnings with CGI

  • JC
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      David Seruyange <idmkid@...> wrote: Hey all,

      wondering if a CGI can be an entry point for a web app as the default
      request for a directory. For example if I put index.html or index.asp
      or whatever in a directory then a request for that directory will
      default to that file. With CGI however, it seems like the *.cgi |
      *.plx files are in a different directory to begin with...

      How is this usually structured? I was thinking of working around this
      with an IFRAME that pointed to the CGI directory script that I wanted
      to execute but wasn't sure if this was a hack or the way people did
      things.

      Thanks much,

      David aka t3rse