Hi, introducing a new freelace site http://www.coderlance.com

  • coderlance1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      vvHi,
      Are you a software byer or a small company who is looking to outsource

      his projects to an offshore partner? or are you a coder,company who is

      looking for work?
      We would like to introduce you our freelance auction site

      http://www.coderlance.com .it is an online platform for both the buyers

      and coders,where buyer can post the projects and coders can bid on

      those projects.we support escrow fetaure so that both the buyers and

      coders remain safe.
      this helps buyers to outsource their projects to the coders from

      various countires like india,romania etc where labour is very less then

      europian or american continent.this helps them reducing their overall

      costs.
      coders can find various projects like webdesign, software development,

      webdevelopment, link builiding, search engine optimization etc.
      registration is absolutly free.so if you are a buyer then register as

      a webmaster today and start saving money now.if you are a coder then

      register today as a programmer and start earning money now!!
      thanks for your time.
      regards,
      Admin
      coderlance