Re: [PBML] How to improve Program Speed

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
      >>>>> "joshypy" == joshypy <joshypy@...> writes:

      joshypy> I wrote one perl program, whose algorithm is very Straight
      joshypy> Forward. So that it is taking lot of time. Is there any way to make
      joshypy> the program run fast by flushing the memory or anything like that.

      Google "site:stonehenge.com speed".

      First hit is "Speeding up your Perl programs (Nov 03)".

      In general, nearly any topic in Perl has been covered by one of my 245 (so
      far) magazine articles, all online at my site.