[PBML] Re: Help me!

  • Philip Lima
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2000
      Here is the location of a nice tutorial:

      http://www.netcat.co.uk/rob/perl/win32perltut.html

      Enjoy learning to benefiting yourself early.

      Best to you in your endeavors,

      Phil Lima
      SCT Global Government Solutions
      plima@...
    • Bill Lanier
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2000
        Seth is it? I have a son named Seth... Oh well, if you don't already
        have a copy of perl, go to activestate's site for their windows version
        (it's free), or go to www.perl.com and download the *nix version, which will
        have to be compiled (unless there is already a
        binary out there for your os).

        Good luck!

        _ . __ __
        W O R L D W I D E
        Bill Lanier
        Unix Technical Support Ph: (770) 723-4849
        4667 N. Royal Atlanta Drive Fx: (770) 493-2399
        Tucker, GA 30084 wlanie01@...