packages for html code

  • Thiago Nacimento Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
      Hi folks,

      I want to generate a HTML code using the package
      CGI.pm or HTML::EasyTags.
      But, my problem is following: I need to create a table
      whose rows are gotten
      from the database. For this, I need of a loop for to
      cover the lines of the
      database. How can I to execute the following sequence
      of the actions:

      1. to begin the table outside of the loop;
      2. to insert the lines in the table (inside of the
      loop)
      3. outside of the loop, to finish the construction of
      the table?

      Thanks in advance.
      --
      nascimento

      Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora!
      http://br.acesso.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006

        Thiago> I want to generate a HTML code using the package
        Thiago> CGI.pm or HTML::EasyTags.
        Thiago> But, my problem is following: I need to create a table
        Thiago> whose rows are gotten
        Thiago> from the database. For this, I need of a loop for to
        Thiago> cover the lines of the
        Thiago> database. How can I to execute the following sequence
        Thiago> of the actions:

        Thiago> 1. to begin the table outside of the loop;
        Thiago> 2. to insert the lines in the table (inside of the
        Thiago> loop)
        Thiago> 3. outside of the loop, to finish the construction of
        Thiago> the table?

        With CGI.pm, look at SPECIAL FORMS FOR IMPORTING HTML-TAG FUNCTIONS about
        creating start_table and end_table during the import.

        But if you're doing anything mildly complicated, perhaps you should
        look at a true templating solution, like HTML::Template or Template
        Toolkit.