Re: [PBML] Advice/Tips

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3 2:54 PM
      >>>>> "elizabethgreen2" == elizabethgreen2 <elizabethgreen2@...> writes:

      elizabethgreen2> I'm a recruiter searching for software developers with
      elizabethgreen2> experience in Perl. Location of position is Sommerset, NJ.
      elizabethgreen2> This position is full- time permanent with compensation:
      elizabethgreen2> 70-100K + bonus. My client is opened to talking with junior
      elizabethgreen2> - senior level candidates.

      elizabethgreen2> PS Is there anything similar to Perl?

      Perl is easy enough to pick up that anyone with a decade of programming
      experience could probably be productive with Perl in a few weeks, and fluent
      in a few months. The most important part though is having a good sense of
      basic algorithms, data structures, and development discipline (extreme or not
      :).

      So, if you can't find a Perl hacker, try looking for general high-level
      language knowledgable people, in all the normal places. Stop writing "Perl
      experience required" in the req. Perl's not that hard.

    • java jsp
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3 9:25 PM
        you can try in www.jobsahead.com and www.naukri.com.
        There you can find lot of perl developer resumes.
        otherwise post ur job to that site automatically you'll get what ever you want.

        elizabethgreen2 <elizabethgreen2@...> wrote: Hello,

        I'm a recruiter searching for software developers with experience in
        Perl. Location of position is Sommerset, NJ. This position is full-
        time permanent with compensation: 70-100K + bonus. My client is opened
        to talking with junior - senior level candidates.
        H1-B transfers welcomed. (Open to relocating candidates - US only)

        I'm having a difficult time finding people who have Perl in their
        background. Any suggestions as to where to go? I've tried Monster,
        Craigslist and Perl.org/jobs. No luck. If you know of anyone, please
        forward this email.

        Thank you for your time.

        Elizabeth

        PS Is there anything similar to Perl?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Manolo Marzan
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3 10:16 PM
          Hi,

          I've been using TCL/TK for more than 6 years and it is
          more like Perl scripting.

          Best regards,