Re: [PBML] Calling on script from another

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
      >>>>> "kiperez" == kiperez <kiperez@...> writes:

      kiperez> I know this is a simple matter but it eludes me at the moment.
      kiperez> But...
      kiperez> How do I call one PL file from within another script?

      If I understand your question, the answer is:
      The same way you would call any program.

      See system(), exec(), backquotes (qx()), and friewnds.

    • sachin gupta
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
        And also if you are not capturing the return value
        then do not use backticks as perl does extra
        processing for it.

        Also take are a few security issues with it

        http://mail.yahoo.com