Internal Documentation tool??

  • jabir ahmed
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello
      I have seen a lot of code on the net which has very very good internal
      documentation.

      Could anyone suggest a tool to do such documentation..

      Regds

      Jab

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006

        jabir> I have seen a lot of code on the net which has very very good internal
        jabir> documentation.

        jabir> Could anyone suggest a tool to do such documentation..

        You mean Perl code? The standard is Pod. "perldoc perlpod".
        From embedded pod (directly inside your script or module), you can
        generate text, HTML, manpages, LaTeX, PDFs and so on.