RE: [PBML] Returning an array ref from function

  • RAJESH PETHE
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
      Actually I'm trying to initialize a complex data structure from the
      return value of this function. The function is being called from an
      expression that is initializing a hash whose each key returns a
      reference to an array. So this is the arrayref that I'm looking to
      return from the function.

      Regards
      Rajesh

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 3:56 AM
        I'm trying to create this structure on the fly and the structure below
        is just an example. I want the return value to initialize another
        complex hash which takes a reference to an array as value.

        I'm calling the functions as --

        %hash = (
        'type' => &functionname ,
        );

        But it's not working this way. I need to call the function
        \&functionname rather than &functionname. Please help.

        Regards
        Rajesh