Re: [PBML] Free Pictures Profiles Only for Men and Women over 40

  • Damien Carbery
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      Please don't reply to spam, you are only giving it a repeat promotion.
      The spammer doesn't care what you think.
      Please report it to Yahoo!:
      http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/groups/cgi_abuse

      I added that link to the links page
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/perl-beginner/links) a few months back.

      --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, "OSdesk.org" <osdesk@...> wrote:

      > Do these men and women know perl? >:o Sighhhhhh.
      >
      > Lucille Lucinda wrote:
      > > Free Pictures Profiles Only for Men and Women over 40
      > > The best online meeting place and dating site for seniors over 40
      looking for love, relationships, friends, companionship and fun.Search
      for the perfect match!