[PBML] Re: Help me!

  • Ingenue
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2000
      www.perl.com

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Seth J" <yodhert@...>
      To: <perl-beginner@egroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 6:09 PM
      Subject: [PBML] Help me!

      I really want to learn how to write PERL. Can anyone help me. Im a 13 year
      old. I live on allowence, not a salary, so if you suggest anything, it might
      as well be free, cause something that costs money wont help me very much. If
      anyone can help me PLEASE DO!

      Thanks!
      (My parents wont let me send my name over the internet)
      So I am
      Yodhert

      Thanks again!

      http://click.egroups.com/1/2377/1/_/12898/_/953258963/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=perl-beginner&m=1
    • Philip Lima
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17, 2000
        Here is the location of a nice tutorial:

        http://www.netcat.co.uk/rob/perl/win32perltut.html

        Enjoy learning to benefiting yourself early.

        Best to you in your endeavors,

        Phil Lima
        SCT Global Government Solutions
        plima@...
      • Bill Lanier
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 20, 2000
          Seth is it? I have a son named Seth... Oh well, if you don't already
          have a copy of perl, go to activestate's site for their windows version
          (it's free), or go to www.perl.com and download the *nix version, which will
          have to be compiled (unless there is already a
          binary out there for your os).

          Good luck!

          _ . __ __
          W O R L D W I D E
          Bill Lanier
          Unix Technical Support Ph: (770) 723-4849
          4667 N. Royal Atlanta Drive Fx: (770) 493-2399
          Tucker, GA 30084 wlanie01@...