Re: [PBML] Especial variable

  • Thiago Nascimento
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
      Yeah, but my doubt is the following: Can I to print the default value "\034"?

      --
      nascimento
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006

        Thiago> Yeah, but my doubt is the following: Can I to print the default value "\034"?

        What do you mean "print" it? It's a control character, control-backslash. If
        you print it to your terminal, it might do something odd. And then why would
        you want to print it?

        Also, it should mean almost nothing these days. Unless you're using the
        legacy setup of $hash{$key1, $key2}, you'll never be triggering "$;" any more.
        And those have been largely replaced by true hashrefs, like
        $hash{$key1}->{$key2}.