Technical workshop on PERL Program-March 2006

  • Colossal Software Technologies Pvt ltd
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      Hi All ,

      This mail is regarding a "Technical Workshop on PERL
      Program", scheduled from 10th March - 12th of March 2006.

      This being an Open-house batch we are looking for
      nominees from you or your organisation.

      Please call us for further clarifications that you may have.

      Anitha Rani S R
      Program Co-ordinator
      Mobile:-+919880310947
      Mail- anitha@...

      Looking for your best support.

      Regards

      Prem Kumar A.S
      Manager - Infrastructure Services
      Colossal Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
      106,2nd Floor ,18th Main Road, HAL 2nd stage
      Indiranagar Bangalore-560 008
      Phone +91-80-25272499/25205359/51153740.
      Mobile +919845074728
      Email: prem@...
      asprem@...,asprem@...
      web site: www.colossaltechnologies.com

      "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no
      loss of enthusiasm."