How the Stock Market Works - easy 4 step guide

  • perrel_gps_984@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
      This four step guide will give you the foundation you always wanted. Learning the basics in handling stocks.

      This guide will help anyone, intrested in getting into the stocks game. Once you follow through the guide, you will understand it's no rocket science. Only thing is nobody ever try to explain it you from A to Z. Start now, just have a look,

      http://www.myjobhome.com/amex/

      Step 1 - Basics
      http://www.myjobhome.com/amex/Ameritrade-part1.htm

      Step 2 - Initial Public Offerings
      http://www.myjobhome.com/amex/Ameritrade-Part2.htm

      Step 3 - Stock Market Players
      http://www.myjobhome.com/amex/Ameritrade-Part3.htm

      Step 4 - The Life of a Trade
      http://www.myjobhome.com/amex/Ameritrade-Part4.htm

    • interrobang
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
        The person who posted this message is now on moderated status. Any
        future posts from him will require the approval of a moderator.

        I don't know if when he joined the group or if he has participated in
        the past. I put him on moderated status instead of banning him because
        I don't know if he has made legitimate posts before.

        Rob Richardson
        New moderator, PerlBeginner@yahoogroups.com