Interested in freelance assignment?

  • larsbirgeringe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 2:51 PM
      Interested in freelance assignment?

      I need help with some perl programming. I need to customize a script that I bought,
      and the original developer is not able to help me.

      I need help with European currency formatting in an e-commerce script, so the
      output of figures to the web browser is "10.000,00" instead of "10,000.00".

      If you are interested in some freelance work, please contact me off list at this email
      address:

      lasse.torngren@...