Re: [PBML] Re: LIST A DIRECTORY

  • Abraham González
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
      What you think about the book: Professional Perl Programming?

      Regards!

      --
      Abraham González C.
      gcc.abraham@...

      VISITA MI ESPACIO EN MSN http://spaces.msn.com/members/gccabraham/

    • Prasanna Goupal
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 5, 2006
        Dear All,

        I am facing problem in releted to Apache configuration.

        Problem is

        I am working on PHP code written by some one else. This PHP code contains code which check URL from which request come. If request comes from perticular URL then only it allows that perticular user otherwise not

        But in case of new server setup, i have external as well as internal IP for that server and i cant access this site on the basis of external IP ( as per our network setup) in my local network.

        So which IP shd i mentioned in this php code which check url from which request comes.

        In short, i cant acces this site on the basis of external ip of that server and there is code which checks requested URL. So which IP shd i mentioned in that code,

        If any one has idea about this, then please reply me.

        Thanks.

        Regards,
        Prasanna Goupal

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 6, 2006
          This is a Perl mailing list--and not even the Perl-CGI list, which deals
          with issues more like what you're describing.
          Try a PHP or Apache or CGI mailing list. This isn't really appropriate here.

          Yesterday, Prasanna Goupal wrote:

          > Dear All,
          >
          > I am facing problem in releted to Apache configuration.
          >
          > Problem is
          >
          > I am working on PHP code written by some one else. This PHP code contains code which check URL from which request come. If request comes from perticular URL then only it allows that perticular user otherwise not
          >
          > But in case of new server setup, i have external as well as internal IP for that server and i cant access this site on the basis of external IP ( as per our network setup) in my local network.
          >
          > So which IP shd i mentioned in this php code which check url from which request comes.
          >
          > In short, i cant acces this site on the basis of external ip of that server and there is code which checks requested URL. So which IP shd i mentioned in that code,
          >
          > If any one has idea about this, then please reply me.
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Prasanna Goupal

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          ----------------The truth about Smokey the Bear-----------------
          The following letter to the editor appeared in the Boston Globe:
          In a recent column Susan Trausch [Globe columnist] referred to
          Smokey the Bear. It is true that Smokey the Bear deserves praise
          for his campaign against forest fires. But nobody ever mentions
          the boy scouts he kills for their hats.