Re: [PBML] LIST A DIRECTORY

  • jabir ahmed
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
      try this

      use File::Searcher;
      my $search = File::Searcher->new('*.cgi');
      $search->add_expression(name=>'street',
      search=>'1234 Easy St.',
      replace=>'456 Hard Way',
      options=>'i');
      $search->add_expression(name=>'department',
      search=>'(Dept\.|Department)(\s+)(\d+)',
      replace=>'$1$2$3',
      options=>'im');
      $search->add_expression(name=>'place',
      search=>'Portland, OR(.*?)97212',
      replace=>'Vicksburg, MI${1}49097',
      options=>'is');
      $search->start;
      # $search->interactive; SEE File::Searcher::Interactive
      @files_matched = $search->files_matched;
      print "Files Matched\n";
      print "\t" . join("\n\t", @files_matched) . "\n";
      print "Total Files:\t" . $search->file_cnt . "\n";
      print "Directories:\t" . $search->dir_cnt . "\n";
      my @files_replaced = $search->expression('street')->files_replaced;
      my @files_replaced = $search->expression($expression)->files_replaced;
      my %matches = $search->expression('street')->matches;
      my %replacements = $search->expression('street')->replacements;

      On 2/2/06, Abraham González <gcc.abraham@...> wrote:

      > Hello to all
      >
      > How I can get the files of a directory, how i can store the list in an
      > array?
      >
      > By example: if I need to know all the files contained in c:\windows?
      >
      > regards
      >
      > Abraham

    • Abraham González
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
        THANKS TO ALL

        --
        Abraham González C.
        gcc.abraham@...

        VISITA MI ESPACIO EN MSN http://spaces.msn.com/members/gccabraham/

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006

          Frank> Also, spend the coin and get yourself a copy of "Learning Perl on
          Frank> Win32".. Winders environments can cause you much grief.. Trust me on
          Frank> that one.. flk k

          "Learning Perl" 3rd or 4th edition makes that book obsolete, and teaches many
          more topics in a better way. The only reason the win32 book is still being
          printed is *people keep buying it*. Yeah, it's crazy. But trust me... there
          is no need for that book any more! Learning Perl 2nd edition was Unix-biased,
          and the win32 book was released to help "the other folks". But starting
          with the third edition, everything was designed to be platform neutral.

        • Abraham González
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
            What you think about the book: Professional Perl Programming?

            Regards!

            --
            Abraham González C.
            gcc.abraham@...

            VISITA MI ESPACIO EN MSN http://spaces.msn.com/members/gccabraham/

          • Prasanna Goupal
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 5, 2006
              Dear All,

              I am facing problem in releted to Apache configuration.

              Problem is

              I am working on PHP code written by some one else. This PHP code contains code which check URL from which request come. If request comes from perticular URL then only it allows that perticular user otherwise not

              But in case of new server setup, i have external as well as internal IP for that server and i cant access this site on the basis of external IP ( as per our network setup) in my local network.

              So which IP shd i mentioned in this php code which check url from which request comes.

              In short, i cant acces this site on the basis of external ip of that server and there is code which checks requested URL. So which IP shd i mentioned in that code,

              If any one has idea about this, then please reply me.

              Thanks.

              Regards,
              Prasanna Goupal

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 6, 2006
                This is a Perl mailing list--and not even the Perl-CGI list, which deals
                with issues more like what you're describing.
                Try a PHP or Apache or CGI mailing list. This isn't really appropriate here.

                Yesterday, Prasanna Goupal wrote:

                > Dear All,
                >
                > I am facing problem in releted to Apache configuration.
                >
                > Problem is
                >
                > I am working on PHP code written by some one else. This PHP code contains code which check URL from which request come. If request comes from perticular URL then only it allows that perticular user otherwise not
                >
                > But in case of new server setup, i have external as well as internal IP for that server and i cant access this site on the basis of external IP ( as per our network setup) in my local network.
                >
                > So which IP shd i mentioned in this php code which check url from which request comes.
                >
                > In short, i cant acces this site on the basis of external ip of that server and there is code which checks requested URL. So which IP shd i mentioned in that code,
                >
                > If any one has idea about this, then please reply me.
                >
                > Thanks.
                >
                > Regards,
                > Prasanna Goupal

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                ----------------The truth about Smokey the Bear-----------------
                The following letter to the editor appeared in the Boston Globe:
                In a recent column Susan Trausch [Globe columnist] referred to
                Smokey the Bear. It is true that Smokey the Bear deserves praise
                for his campaign against forest fires. But nobody ever mentions
                the boy scouts he kills for their hats.