Free 60GB iPod, awesome!!!

  • savy_438
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      Hey everyone,

      Check this out. There is a company giving away iPods for free! The
      company is being paid by marketing companies to get the name of
      businesses out to consumers. check out for proofs if you want
      http://referralaccelerated.com/proof.php
      http://freebieauthority.com/proofpages.php

      How do you get the ipod? It's simple. This site is the one that did
      the freeipods thing, and has been on BBC news and other sites. Their
      service is LEGIT!!! I will make your job REAL EASY!!! Follow these
      instructions to get your free Apple 60 gig Ipod.

      1) Signup here http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=27093996

      2) Sign up for one of the offers (Preferbly one with 30 day trial)
      After 20 Days CANCEL YOUR TRIAL (YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED) And you WILL
      get credit for it.

      3) Now get 8 people to do the same, by posting these instructions and
      BOOM within HOURS you can complete EVERYTHING.

      4) This website is legit, and they make about 40-60$ Per signup, so
      they can cover the cost of everything and room for profit. Searching
      Gratis proof will find you more evidence.

      You can earn an Ipod the same way if you like. The company that offers
      this earns cash for the referral most of which cost nothing to
      complete. I'm sure you are skeptical so feel free to google the
      company and their offer and you'll see it is legit

      Please use my referral http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=27093996
      you and me can get ipods for free!