Re[2]: [PBML] xxx Sutra pics

  • Frank Kleinburg (el Oso de Tejas)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2006
      At 11:40 PM 1/29/2006, you wrote:

      >That sounds like a fantastic idea. Which Windows patch installs /dev/null? I missed that memo.

      It is a figurative dev, not a real one - sorry to get your hopes up..
      But even lowly winders email programs can create filters to round file
      email from a specific email addy or domain.. But then I thought every
      one knew that..

      flk k
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2006

        Frank> Just create a filter and send his stuff to /dev/nul and be done with
        Frank> it.. flk k

        But it also muddies up the archives. Really, calling for a moderator.
        Please unsubscribe him!

      • Jenda Krynicky
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
          From: merlyn@...

          > Frank> Just create a filter and send his stuff to /dev/nul and be done
          > with Frank> it.. flk k
          >
          > But it also muddies up the archives. Really, calling for a moderator.
          > Please unsubscribe him!

          He's banned now. I'm going through the archives and removing the
          spams.

          Sorry, I was not reading the group for a few days now. (I thought
          there were supposed to be some new moderators ?!?)

          Jenda
          -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery