Venting frustration

  • Frank Kleinburg (el Oso de Tejas)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      Sorry ya'll, but I've been busy coding all day my first perl script for Winders..
      Then to add to task, the Winders perl interpreter, I am forced to use, is perl 4..

      I had a few hundred lines of code, written, but when I went to run it I got lots
      and lots of compile errors; the first being "use strict" is not allowed.. ARGGG!!!
      I'm about ready to pull my hair out..

      Sorry.. flk k