Re: [PBML] Urgent help needed

  • JC
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2006
      out of the kindness of my heart here you go

      #!/usr/bin/perl -w
      #Filename:loser.pl
      =DOC1
      Purpose: Test standard out
      Author: Joe Momma
      Date: 1/26/2006
      Preq: None
      Depdencies: None
      =cut

      #Test standard out
      sub main($);

      main("Such a freakin loser!");

      sub main($) {
      printf("I can't believe that I waited this long: I am
      return 0;
      }

      http://mail.yahoo.com