Re: [PBML] Re: Need help with parsing output

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 26, 2006
      >>>>> "perl" == perl 1978 <perl_1978@...> writes:

      perl> I also forgot to mention I need to do this across 300+ servers so
      perl> how do you get around installing the File::Finder module on all
      perl> servers? So that is why I'm using the Unix find command in my code.

      You can include the two .pm files that make up File::Finder directly
      in your source code. Just do this in your file:

      BEGIN {
      ... contents of File::Finder::Steps here, up to the __END__
      }

      BEGIN {
      ... contents of File::Finder here, up to the __END__
      }

      and then the rest of your code. You might also have to mess with %INC... I
      can't remember.

      Or look into PAR (in the CPAN), which will create an executable for a specific
      architecture if your machines are all similar.