Re: [PBML] hi 2 All Group Members

  • aditi gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      Sunayana, you should not post such messages in a perl mailing list.

      SUNAYANA <decentcutegirl01@...> wrote: Hi Dear,

      plz join MY following new groups

      (IF YOU ARE LOOKING JOB WE WILL POST NEW JOBS DAILY HERE)

      (IF YOU ARE LOOKING BRIDE/GOOMS WE WILL POST NEW MALE/FEMALE PROFILES
      OF THE WEEK)

      Thanx in advance

      Regards
      (SUNAYANA)

      NOTE: We, at A2Z GROUP OF COMPANIES., firmly oppose to e-mail
      spamming.
      We apologize to those who do not wish to receive this e-mail.
      All those people Please REMOVE it from ur inbox & inform to us.
      And any inconvenience caused is highly regretted.
      We appreciate your patience & cooperation.

      Yahoo! Groups Links