Re: [PBML] Variable Interpolation

  • Shawn Corey
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
      Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
      > I believe it is reasonable to ask a programmer to look back about
      > ten lines to figure out the general flow of the program. I don't
      > think it's reasonable to have to maintain "state" further than that,
      > which is why I argue for 10-20 line subroutines instead of most of
      > the monoliths that I see most people write.

      Large monoliths have given me the willies ever since "2001: A Space
      Odyssey" came out ;)

      --

      Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
      --- Shawn

      "Probability is now one. Any problems that are left are your own."
      SS Heart of Gold, _The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_

      * A searchable perldoc is available at http://perldoc.perl.org/
    • mail meda
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 5, 2006
        Hi Frnds,