[PBML] Help me!

  • Seth J
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2000
      I really want to learn how to write PERL. Can anyone help me. Im a 13 year
      old. I live on allowence, not a salary, so if you suggest anything, it might
      as well be free, cause something that costs money wont help me very much. If
      anyone can help me PLEASE DO!

      Thanks!
      (My parents wont let me send my name over the internet)
      So I am
      Yodhert

      Thanks again!

    • Jeff Boes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2000

        http://www.perlmonth.com/. I have started writing a beginner's column there,
        and perhaps that will be of help to you.

        ----
        "It is the customary fate of new truths to begin as heresies and end as
        superstitions."
        --Thomas Huxley
        Jeff Boes <>< jboes@...
        Mur Consulting http://www.qtm.net/~jboes/