Interview questions

  • Swaroop Kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
      Dear Members,

      I have an interview for Perl programmer. Can anybody give me
      where i can get a quick look of perl interview questions. Even though
      i am working on perl, this will help me a lot in winning my interview.

      Regards / Thanks
      Swaroop Kumar. Tata
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005

        Swaroop> I have an interview for Perl programmer. Can anybody give me
        Swaroop> where i can get a quick look of perl interview questions. Even though
        Swaroop> i am working on perl, this will help me a lot in winning my interview.

        You can't "cram" for something like this. In fact, if you did, the
        interview wouldn't be fair.

        However, if you're familiar with the material in the PerlFAQ (on your
        disk as "perldoc perlfaq"), then you will at least have an edge over
        most people. :)