epic

  • sivaji kondapalli
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27 9:32 PM
      Hi all,
      I am using eclipse 3.0 and plugged in epic plugin for doing perl programs, but I am not able to enjoy the whole features of epic like syntax colouring and auto completion of code ( when we press ctrl+space). can anyone of you please help me out.any kind of pointers/help is much appreciated. if possible can u please let me know the very good free downloadable perl IDE which works like eclipse. all features which I am lookging at are syntax coloring, auto complteion, should know methods in that package ( when I say ctrl space).

      sivaji k