Convert HTML 2 PDF MS-WORD MS-EXCEL

  • Keerthi Venkateswara Rao
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2005
      Hai,

      I would like to convert my HTML files into PDF , MS-WORD and MS-EXCEL.
      I tried converting HTML to PDF using HTML:HTMLDOC. But I was unable to
      succeed.
      Can anyone of you throw some light.

      (OS - Windows)

      Which module will be the appropriate one for converting HTML to pdf?
      Which module will be the appropriate one for converting HTML to
      MS-Word?
      Which module will be the appropriate one for converting HTML to
      MS-Excel?

      Thanks & Regards,
      Keerthi Venkateswara Rao