Re: [PBML] Reg Expression -- solved

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2005

      Bobby> I apologize for being rude to all. I am still learning social rules that
      Bobby> is associated with being a part of this forum.

      I'm in the process of writing a "You must be *this* tall..." FAQ for
      mailing lists. Or maybe cannabilizing another one. Then that can
      become something I can blast at a beginnner, or maybe just regularly
      post here.

    • fkleinbu@lazy-kay.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2005
        >I'm in the process of writing a "You must be *this* tall..." FAQ for
        >mailing lists. Or maybe cannabilizing another one. Then that can
        >become something I can blast at a beginnner, or maybe just regularly
        >post here.

        Randall,
        You have to give Bobby credit, he at least changed the subject line <grin>..
        Some of the other lists of which I am a member do periodically do post the

        rules of the list which document proper "Netiquette".. I agree it would
        be a
        good idea to do something as this on this list.. Great list though.. Learning
        lots..

        flk k
      • Vinit Samel
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2005
          Hi

          Do you guys know of any Perl Module which has support for manipulation of the XML representation of a .NET dataset?

          TIA,
          Vinit