Re: [PBML] Perl Time out

  • Gilles Beauregard
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2005
      Allo!

      >Gilles> Allo!
      >Gilles> I have numerous "Premature end of script headers:"
      >Gilles> for perl script.

      It's seem to be a problem with the ressource available at the server.
      The support send the following:

      > RLimitMEM 157286400 157286400
      > RLimitCPU 60 60

      Is this limit is at the site, ID or server level?

      Because I have the same set of scripts install under the same
      reseller account, but
      for different domain, and I don't received any error 500 for the others site.

      The support tell me to upgraded to a better more expensive package to
      cure the problem.

      Gilles B.

      ---
      Webmasters helping webmasters