Re: [PBML] Perl Time out

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2005

      Gilles> Allo!
      Gilles> I have numerous "Premature end of script headers:"
      Gilles> for perl script.

      Gilles> Usually, I don't have problem with the same script, but
      Gilles> sometime, the script abort before the end, and return an error 500.

      What does the error log say?

      If the error log says only "Premature end of headers",
      use this in your program and retry:

      BEGIN { print "content-type: text/html\n\n" }

      Put it near the top. It will add an *extra* header very early
      so that you can be sure the server and browser are happy.

      Of course, this duplicates the header that will come out later from
      your code, so remove it when your debugging is finished.

    • Gilles Beauregard
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2005
        Allo!

        >Gilles> Allo!
        >Gilles> I have numerous "Premature end of script headers:"
        >Gilles> for perl script.

        It's seem to be a problem with the ressource available at the server.
        The support send the following:

        > RLimitMEM 157286400 157286400
        > RLimitCPU 60 60

        Is this limit is at the site, ID or server level?

        Because I have the same set of scripts install under the same
        reseller account, but
        for different domain, and I don't received any error 500 for the others site.

        The support tell me to upgraded to a better more expensive package to
        cure the problem.

        Gilles B.

        ---
        Webmasters helping webmasters