Re: [PBML] forum -- need perl experts

  • Prasanna Goupal
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005
      Hi,

      I am interested in joining this forum.
      Could please send me the link of the same?

      Thanks,

      Regards,
      Prasanna Goupal

      csheppard91 <csheppard91@...> wrote:
      Forum communication is much easier than usergroups, so I've started a
      new forum not to long ago and invite all of you to join:
      www.wizardsolutionsusa.com (click on the forum link). We have open
      positions for those interested in being moderators, and plenty of
      places to post and recieve fast help. Remember, it only takes 90
      seconds to sign up.

      Basic programming language C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C programming language List of programming languages

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005

        Prasanna> I am interested in joining this forum.
        Prasanna> Could please send me the link of the same?

        Given that the URL is *in* the message, this does not bode well
        for the level of the questions (and perhaps answers) of that forum.