Re: [PBML] forum -- need perl experts

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
      >>>>> "csheppard91" == csheppard91 <csheppard91@...> writes:

      csheppard91> Forum communication is much easier than usergroups, so
      csheppard91> I've started a new forum not to long ago and invite all
      csheppard91> of you to join: [[spammer haven deleted]] (click on the
      csheppard91> forum link). We have open positions for those interested
      csheppard91> in being moderators, and plenty of places to post and
      csheppard91> recieve fast help. Remember, it only takes 90 seconds to
      csheppard91> sign up.

      The "experts" don't need another forum. What with the fifteen places
      already to ask beginner questions, your message comes across as spam,
      and spam is unwelcome.

    • Prasanna Goupal
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005
        Hi,

        I am interested in joining this forum.
        Could please send me the link of the same?

        Thanks,

        Regards,
        Prasanna Goupal

        csheppard91 <csheppard91@...> wrote:
        Forum communication is much easier than usergroups, so I've started a
        new forum not to long ago and invite all of you to join:
        www.wizardsolutionsusa.com (click on the forum link). We have open
        positions for those interested in being moderators, and plenty of
        places to post and recieve fast help. Remember, it only takes 90
        seconds to sign up.

        Basic programming language C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C programming language List of programming languages

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005

          Prasanna> I am interested in joining this forum.
          Prasanna> Could please send me the link of the same?

          Given that the URL is *in* the message, this does not bode well
          for the level of the questions (and perhaps answers) of that forum.