forum -- need perl experts

  • csheppard91
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
      Forum communication is much easier than usergroups, so I've started a
      new forum not to long ago and invite all of you to join:
      www.wizardsolutionsusa.com (click on the forum link). We have open
      positions for those interested in being moderators, and plenty of
      places to post and recieve fast help. Remember, it only takes 90
      seconds to sign up.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005

        csheppard91> Forum communication is much easier than usergroups, so
        csheppard91> I've started a new forum not to long ago and invite all
        csheppard91> of you to join: [[spammer haven deleted]] (click on the
        csheppard91> forum link). We have open positions for those interested
        csheppard91> in being moderators, and plenty of places to post and
        csheppard91> recieve fast help. Remember, it only takes 90 seconds to
        csheppard91> sign up.

        The "experts" don't need another forum. What with the fifteen places
        already to ask beginner questions, your message comes across as spam,
        and spam is unwelcome.

      • Prasanna Goupal
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005
          Hi,

          I am interested in joining this forum.
          Could please send me the link of the same?

          Thanks,

          Regards,
          Prasanna Goupal

          csheppard91 <csheppard91@...> wrote:
          Forum communication is much easier than usergroups, so I've started a
          new forum not to long ago and invite all of you to join:
          www.wizardsolutionsusa.com (click on the forum link). We have open
          positions for those interested in being moderators, and plenty of
          places to post and recieve fast help. Remember, it only takes 90
          seconds to sign up.

          Basic programming language C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C programming language List of programming languages

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005

            Prasanna> I am interested in joining this forum.
            Prasanna> Could please send me the link of the same?

            Given that the URL is *in* the message, this does not bode well
            for the level of the questions (and perhaps answers) of that forum.