Re: [PBML] frm Vikram

  • Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
      On Oct 4, vikram said:

      > i am unable to download software from that page...
      >
      > i got all notes for perl but i am unable to work with
      > perl so can anyone help for this perl software where
      > to download and how to download.

      I can only assume you're talking about downloading Perl from either
      http://www.perl.com/ or http://www.activestate.com/.

      Try again. Those are the places people download Perl from. How were you
      not able to do it? It's a very simple process.

      --
      Jeff "japhy" Pinyan % How can we ever be the sold short or
      RPI Acacia Brother #734 % the cheated, we who for every service