frm Vikram

  • vikram
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
      respected sir,

      i am unable to download software from that page...

      i got all notes for perl but i am unable to work with
      perl so can anyone help for this perl software where
      to download and how to download.

      thank you

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
        On Oct 4, vikram said:

        > i am unable to download software from that page...
        >
        > i got all notes for perl but i am unable to work with
        > perl so can anyone help for this perl software where
        > to download and how to download.

        I can only assume you're talking about downloading Perl from either
        http://www.perl.com/ or http://www.activestate.com/.

        Try again. Those are the places people download Perl from. How were you
        not able to do it? It's a very simple process.

        --
        Jeff "japhy" Pinyan % How can we ever be the sold short or
        RPI Acacia Brother #734 % the cheated, we who for every service