RE: [PBML] Vikram

  • Saurabh_Gupta@McAfee.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30 2:22 AM
      Hi Vikram,

      Here is a very good book for perl beginners. Each chapter is can be
      downloaded as a separate PDF file.
      http://learn.perl.org/library/beginning_perl/

      And you can download perl from http://www.perl.com

      Saurabh.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30 12:25 PM
        I'd also recommend activeperl (www.activestate.com) the perl distro is
        easier to install.
        --Robib

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
          respected sir,

          i am unable to download software from that page...

          i got all notes for perl but i am unable to work with
          perl so can anyone help for this perl software where
          to download and how to download.

          thank you

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
            On Oct 4, vikram said:

            > i am unable to download software from that page...
            >
            > i got all notes for perl but i am unable to work with
            > perl so can anyone help for this perl software where
            > to download and how to download.

            I can only assume you're talking about downloading Perl from either
            http://www.perl.com/ or http://www.activestate.com/.

            Try again. Those are the places people download Perl from. How were you
            not able to do it? It's a very simple process.

            --
            Jeff "japhy" Pinyan % How can we ever be the sold short or
            RPI Acacia Brother #734 % the cheated, we who for every service