Re: [PBML] Hello

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2005
      >>>>> "jabir" == jabir ahmed <jabirahmed@...> writes:

      jabir> I have an application in perl and I want to test the same.
      jabir> Could someone guide me with reference to Unit Testing and its
      jabir> implementations in perl.

      Make sure you have Test::More installed (modern Perls come with this
      already, but older Perls require CPAN installation), and you'll get
      Test::Tutorial as part of the package. Read that, it'll get you
      started.