Re: [PBML] Is there any good books?

  • Kathryn Tate
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2005
      Check out this book at amazon. Just read the reviews. I haven't read it
      and have a few books on Perl but none of them with "detailed" examples.

      Apress is a terrific publisher, if you ask me.

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/159059391X/
      qid=1125122725/sr=8-6/ref=pd_bbs_6/002-4868534-0669610?
      v=glance&s=books&n=507846

      Kathryn