Re: [PBML] problem with cgi programming

  • Ken Shail
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2005
      Forget my earlier email on this thread.
      I just made a test and got similar similar results to you with my scripts (that are in c:\Intepub\wwwroot) because in the past I had changed the home directory to point at a simple HTML page that was elsewhere, without associated scripts.

      To change it do as follows.

      start
      settings
      control panel
      administrative tools
      Internet services
      Click on computer name
      click on Default web site
      right-click
      properties
      home directory tab
      Local path

      I changed it back to c:\Intepub\wwwroot and everything sprang back in to life including the perl scripts that were in c:\Intepub\wwwroot
      It appears that the scripts have to be in that directory or a relative path to it like ./ or .//cgi-bin.

      I hope this helps.