Help Form Submittal

  • nc555
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2005
      I currently have a website on the Yahoo secure server. It uses forms
      and currently emails on submittal using the mailto: html command. I
      want to change this so that on submitting it runs a script and sends
      the email, this way it is more secure.

      Yahoo however does not make it widely known which perl scripts it has
      available nor where their locations are on the server. Yaho doesn't
      allow you to upload your own perl or cgi scripts anymore either due to
      security reasons.

      Does anyone know what scripts yahoo has and where they are located?