Re: [PBML] Security with Perl/Apache and cgi-bin

  • Donato Azevedo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2005
      That is probably because you may allow the execution of cgi scripts
      per directory.
      suppose you DO NOT want the html directory to execute scripts.. but
      want the cgi-bin to execute........

      Note that by default the instalation of apache does not allow the
      execution of cgi on the html documents directory...
      you should read your httpd.conf file for further details.

      REgards,

      --
      Donato Azevedo - UFMG
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2005
        Hi,

        If u want to mearge your cgi-bin directory in html directory, then if u try for this page, it will not work.

        For that, u have make changes in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file and restart the apache.

        Then onle apache is identify the location of your program.

        Regards,
        Prasanna