[PBML] Re: No Subject

  • Jeff Boes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2000

      Yes, here's a couple for you to check out:

      Fun With Perl: aimed more at clever tricks than at practical applications,
      but still moderately useful. I *think* you subscribe by sending 'subscribe'
      in the body of a message addressed to fwp-request@....

      list, but it seems to be dormant.

      There's a nova-perl list at onelist.com. Again, fairly dormant.

      Look around at either onelist.com or egroups.com. If you find any really
      good ones, let us know here.

      ----
      WARNING: This message contains Thought and Thought By-Products.
      _________
      Jeff Boes <>< jboes@...
      Mur Consulting http://www.qtm.net/~jboes/