Re: [PBML] Found a solution, but still have questions

  • kjhseka
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2005

      > What do you mean it can become corrupted?

      I mean the failure to properly escape the special characters that
      images usually contain.

      But you have not answered my other question:

      Is there some standard way to process an image? Image::Magick is not
      suitable. Is not par of core perl distribution and is even not still
      available. Suppose you have a web site and you only use core perl
      modules. How you would process images?

      Thanks
      Alph