Oppurtunity Never Strikes Twice!!!!!!!!!

  • jobkrackersinit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2005
      Hi All,

      It's all right if you made mistakes in choosing your job. We know you
      have the potential to show the world how your skills can help in
      creating leading products to come.

      Sr. Software Engineer
      (Excellent Perl Programmer with Strong Systems Programming Skills)

      UI Skills:
      Html/Dynamic Html/CGI/Java Script/XML

      Database Skills
      Understanding of Database Technologies
      Proficient in developing High Performance and High Scaling Solutions
      Moderate Data modeling and ERD skills

      Architecture Skills
      Knowledge Open Source Architecture
      Excellent knowledge of Web Based Technologies and Architectures
      Must Possess excellent skills in designing, developing and
      implementing "Highly Scalable and High Performance Architectures"
      that are "self healing" in nature
      Proficient in OO Design, Development
      Knowledge of Automated Testing Tools a plus
      Knowledge of Email Systems and SMTP

      System Programming Skills
      Excellent in writing "High Performance and Highly Scalable systems"
      Knowledge of Apache Servers, file systems and configuration
      Excellent system programming skills (System/Lib/RPC Calls), API's
      Moderate Unix SSL/Shell Scripts
      Perl/Open Source Skills Guru in Perl, Perl DBI, Perl SQL
      Knowledge of Open Source Technologies such as Linux, MySql, Apache
      Server etc.

      If above skills are matching your profile, your are the right guy we
      are looking for. Kindly send your CV with all the contact details.

      Regards,
      Pooja
      098457 31776
      Job Krackers In IT