How to do functional testing of Web Based application

  • vishal_kharge
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2005
      Hello All;

      I need to do the functional testing of a web based application using
      perl.

      Please answer my FAQ for the same:

      1. Which modules will be required?
      2. What should be the approach/
      3. Please send me the same scipts if any one is having?

      Thanks,
      Vishal
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2005

        vishal> Please answer my FAQ for the same:

        vishal> 1. Which modules will be required?

        For Unit testing, Test::More, like any module.
        For "poking at it from the web" side, mix Test::More with
        WWW::Mechanize.

        vishal> 2. What should be the approach/

        I show examples of that in my magazine columns.

        vishal> 3. Please send me the same scipts if any one is having?

        You know google, right? Google for those modules, and look at the
        docs.